Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yay!

Sigh....sometimes things just go right. Yanno?

Joe comes tomorrow for a whole week of uninterrupted "us" time. He still has school, therapy, and work....but NO other commitments but ME ME ME!

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but he is an amazing musician. One of the best I have ever heard...and I've been in music my whole life. Every note he plays is perfection. He always has something playing in his head. He mixes his own music and he used to own his own recording studio back in the day. When he's here, and he's playing his guitar, I can sit and listen to him for hours. He wants to bring his equipment over and do some music while he is here. I still have to work 8 to 5 so that will give him something to concentrate on when he's not in school and I'm at work. I've been cleaning out the basement so he has a whole room just for him.

I hurt my back last weekend, so it's going slower than I had hoped....the whole cleaning thing. Egads...where does all this junk and crap come from? And of course, I've missed garbage day, so I have bags of shit just waiting to go out. Don't get me wrong...I'm not a complete slob, but there are clothes that I haven't worn in years just sitting down there...why am I hanging on to that crap? And what was I thinking saving moving boxes? With this economy, I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I owe more than what my house is worth now....I'm stuck for a while.

Anyway....I had ordered a leather corset from Alter Ego Erotics...I've heard great things about them and it came in the mail today! It is absolutely gorgeous! I told Joe that it came and of course, he has plans for the weekend. He told me tonight that I am going to wear it tomorrow night with a red thong and a locked collar. And that's it. Hmmm....this will be a new experience. But honestly, every day is a new experience with him.

I wonder if the corset will make my back feel better??

No comments: