Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Going Underground

Life has taken a turn for the worse. Joe has become abusive and this past weekend he was arrested for domestic violence. I didn't ask for it, I didn't deserve it. I hurt physically all over and emotionally I am devastated. And now he and his attorney are doing everything they can in their power to make me out to be some crazy lady. He ruined everything....my life, my credit, our future. I tried my best to be everything he wanted, but it was all a sham. He wasn't what he said he was in any way. At some point, this blog will probably disappear in an attempt to protect myself.

Please keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

butterfly said...

Oh God! I'm soooo sorry!! Do what you need to do to protect yourself and good luck to you. Hugs.

butterfly